Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Husband

I recently read someone's status on FB say they are disgusted when they hear people say their husband is the greatest, so if you read this blog you might want to stop reading this post now. Today I have been reminded how wonderful my husband is.

Chad rocks my socks off. He's not perfect but he's wonderful, amazing, and quite the stud.  He recently had an accident while training. 
 
Even with this contusion on his head (no concussion) after leaving the doctor he went and picked up Steven so I could go straight home and start fixing dinner.
Since the moment Steven was born, he's been interested in Steven and taking care of him. It was such a natural transition for him to fatherhood.
Every morning we tag team getting Steven ready and ourselves ready so that neither one of us feels overwhelmed.  He takes Steven to childcare most mornings to make my life easier.
 
He kept Steven every Monday since we were back at work so that Steven has daddy time until recently his off days changed. 
 
 
He's a great father. Tonight he came home for just a few minutes so that he could see Steven before bed and oh, the joy on that little boys face and the giggles that followed to have some time with his daddy. 
 
 
Chad helps out around the house or maybe I should say I help him because he does all the laundry and the kitchen most of the time.  He's my shoulder to lean on and gives so much for our family
 
 

but also to make the world a safer place;
 
 
 I love him and he's the greatest.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Love it. We are truly lucky to have great husbands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet post. Having a great husband is a blessing and truly gives me sanity each day.

    ReplyDelete