Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm not cooking dinner

In counseling today, my therapist said I sound tired; an obvious but unacknowledged fact in my life right now. I think I'm more emotionally drained and tired than physically.  I came home at 4:30 to a quiet house and was going to make dinner; meals have been planned, grocery shopping done, but I couldn't do it.  I played on both of the pianos sitting in my living room trying to decide which one I like better, then vegged on the couch. We never get take-out, but I called Chad and asked him to pick up something on the way home; his response "are you worried about points?" No, I'm not because whatever it is I'll manage to accomodate my points. Oh yeah I never had lunch today, so I have plenty of points. I've been on Weight Watchers for 2 weeks and lost 5 1/1 pounds.  I'm finally back to my weight when I got pregnant with Steven, although certainly not even at my top weight of what I like to be; 10 more pounds to that goal and another five to ten and I'll be "smoking" as my husbad put it.  So we're having take out and it's going to be a surprise! Probably chinese, so I'm just going to continue to veg and enjoy my afternoon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment