Saturday, April 17, 2010

5 years ago I never would have thought...

6 years ago I had no idea


                  I was no way near the person I am today
 
                  I would not have thought it could happen to me
             
5 years ago I never would have thought I would be where I am


                   I never would have thought I could be at peace


                   I never thought I would experience joy again on a consistent basis


                   I just never would have known


5 years ago I walked away.......


Today I am a different person; stronger, happier, healthier


Today I am still me, but a different me


Today I can say although what has happened to spur on the change was bad, the change has been the greatest and I would not have the quality of life, quality of marriage, quality of relationships and would not be the mother I am today, if it had not happened.


Today I am at peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment