Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mourning the loss of a friend

...but not to death or a physical move. I'm actually not sure what kind of move, but it is no longer. I'm not sure what happened.  It is not so gone that in my book could not be rekindled.  I miss her. We went through som etough times together and i've missed her missing out this year on one of the most eventful years of my life. She doesn't know my son, which is just a crying shame. I miss sharing in the joy of her life as well; living vicariously throuh her at times seemingly carefree adventurous life. I miss the intense emotions. I miss crying, laughing, and loving together. I've spent many a counseling sessions speaking of this and had finally come to terms with our lives just heading in different ways, but in the past two weeks, I've been missing her. I miss not being there for her right now as she goes through something difficult; not knowing what exactly it is but not for the juice info, just to help carry that burden with her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment