Sunday, June 6, 2010

Freakin out just a little. So the closer I get to July 1, the more I start freaking out. There's so much uncertainty as to whether or not things will come together as we hope. Mainly my concern is the finances. They've delayed Chad's assignment to the task force again but he is supposed to start next week. I'm not holding my breath. We're still waiting to see it in writing.  I think once we see how much he is actually working, it'll help with the finance part. Although we have paid off one more piece of debt and we could pay less on expenses but are doing the debt snowball, so are going to try and maintain the same amount going to debt.

However there is the entire other element of me searching for another part time job.  I know now's not the time to be searching for a job, but I'm going to be, I think. Maybe even if it's not regular, just an option. 

I've also decided I'm going to try and become a "coupon mom." HA! We'll see how that works as we typically don't by brand name stuff anyways and I'm not sure by buying the more expensive brand name even with a coupon will be cheaper, but I'm going to try.

I'm going to start baking bread again because it's healthier (and cheaper), so maybe in a weird way it will prevent us going through another 2 1/2 weeks of cycling sickness. (now that's just me being totally wacko optimistic)

I'm looking forward to having a social life again, hopefully.

I'm looking forward to maybe decluttering my house and following these cleaning guidelines

I'm looking forward to easing the household duty load on my husband.

But most of all, I'm looking forward to spending more and more time with Steven.

BUT I'm still REALLY freaking out about all of this.....I hate change. I can't believe that this is change I've chosen for myself, but I have. AAGH!!! I guess I'm just really ready to know what it's going to be like once all the change has happened, but then I'm sure more change is bound to be coming around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment