Saturday, March 27, 2010

I am now grown up....

So I have arrived at my childhood perception of what grown ups do....wake up before dawn even on Saturday and even when they don't have to.  Maybe this is just a fluke, probably is, but here I am awake; awake since 5:45 a.m. actually..what an ungodly hour. The dogs didn't even get up to go out when I got up! I tried to go back to sleep and couldn't because there wasn't a bit of me that was sleepy, so here I am blogging, drinking coffee, enjoying the quiet while trying to be quiet so the men in my life will stay asleep.

And I've arrived in another way, Steven has slept all night which he has been doing, but he's still asleep and I'm awake. So now he is going to bed before me and waking up after me; this is going to be great. I'm even going to get a cup of coffee in before he wakes up. This could be really awesome!

Now if only this will happen during the week when I need to get up and get ready for work....We shall see. Either way, I'm all grown up and off to watch CNN morning news, which is really a grown up thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment