Sunday, March 21, 2010

Having a One Year Old

So I woke up yesterday morning with a one year old and nothing was different. He's still the same precious baby he was the night before when he went to bed. One year old is just a number as is 29, which I will be turning in a few months. So even though I've got a few extra grey hairs, a little bit more aged skin and an achy knee; I'll still be the person I was the night before. And back to Steven; he is what it's all about these days....
His Cake
I really tried to keep it low key and this is what we ended up with.
The spread and decorations

Steven waiting on the festivities to begin.





Our sweet little family
Playing with his ball from Aunt Abby and Uncle Derrik

Enjoying lunch





Taking a break to celebrate Ace's 2nd Birthday



The PRESENTS!!!!



Eating his cupcake...Steven had the dog

And Madelyn enjoying her pig

Pushing Ace on Mater (Ace was saying "No, No, No" and Steven just kept on going)

Adam and Mary chillin'
Then the zoo...He wanted the flamingos

Mesmerized by the elephant
Pointing to the warthog saying pig
trying to figure out the giraffes and zebras


In front of the gorillas

Not sure about the panda

And he's still my precious little baby...

Then the petting zoo...he didn't like them so much

It was a wonderful day. Here's to another wonderful year....

No comments:

Post a Comment