Friday, July 9, 2010

Soo, I haven't blogged in a while. Well, I've actually written a post, but I'm not ready to share it yet (not pregnant).  But I've been very consummed with how much I hate change, don't do it well, and could probably say I even despise it.  But I'm yearning for it, praying for it. It has partially been answered.  Chad will be sworn in Monday as a Coweta County Sheriff's Deputy. So no more
He will be donning a brown uniform and star on Monday.  We are very excited about this on so many levels.  One is that the department seems very family friendly and I think I can even say supportive of family. Chad will also have opportunities that have not been available.  One of the big ones is that in a few years he could be a K-9 officer.  We love that idea probably most of all.  The major told him that he's the only thing that will put limits on what he's able to do at Coweta.  We're excited. 

I've also changed to part time and it's going okay. I've enjoyed the extra time with Steven and Chad. We've been able to get a lot more done at the house and are almost done cleaning out two rooms. 

Steven's starting doing the tantrum thing; extremely mild, but it's frustrating.  But more than this he's learning so much. Today there was a baby on TV and he started saying "baby" over and over again.  He can make a bunch of animal noises; started saying hot and cold to things appropriately; following direction; saying "please"; and filling in words on his favorite books.

Life is good as much as it can be frustrating; it's still good.

No comments:

Post a Comment