Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Ms. Suzie Homemaker

I used to imagine my life as an adult being a stay at home wife and mother, which would entail sewing, baking homemade bread, crafting, etc, etc.  My life looks quite different these days, but this weekend I managed to get a batch of bread done.  I was telling a friend and she stared in disbelief.....

I actually milled the wheat? Yep, that's me!

But I don't break a sweat doing it :)

The recipe is quite well-worn

I have this great mixer that makes it SO easy!


Steven got into the action and took time for a quick cheesy smile

Instead of large loaves, I tried a smaller sandwhich type roll, which didn't come out exactly the shape I wanted, but oh so good!

1 comment:

  1. Rolls - that's SUCH a good idea!! I need to get the recipe...I never thought I'd forget it...Don't remember measurements, but I remember flour, water, yeast, honey, oil, salt...yes?!

    ReplyDelete