Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Ever changing...

As much as I hate change, I hope that I never stop changing ever more.  I feel if I'm not changing in actions, then it proves inwardly I'm not changing and thus not being open to God's voice in my life.  I think at times its cliche to say oh that's God's voice, but I do believe that you can hear God's direction for your life and follow it.  I just know that although I never seem to anticipate what God's going to be doing prior to, its always nice to see the outcome of what he's done.

It was around this time last year that I took a step back at work, pursued some other things, but after this year it is time for me to take a step forward at work and while I'll still be part time it will be halfway between where I am now and full time.  With Steven being older we think it is a good move because of how social he is and loves to be with others.  I've found a renewed sense of satisfaction in my work and have worked through difficult situations which have made me stronger.  I'm excited for the change even if it means other harder decisions have had to be made.  I don't like the change, but I do like what the other side of change looks like on me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment