Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WATCH OUT!!!…..A purse for a taser

My concession to Chad a few years ago was that since I was not willing to carry a gun I would carry a taser.  The problem is it’s not easily concealed even in a purse. Once I made a slot in one of my purses, but it really wasn’t what I wanted.  I ended up not carrying it much at all. Recently I decided it would probably be good to carry it again and I want to not carry a diaper bag since we’re potty training (another post on that real soon).  My solution was:
IMG_3091
Sketching and fabric
IMG_3060
Inside pouches include: on the top right hand is a pouch with several individual mini slots for pens, keys, sunglasses, blackberry, and one for snacks for Steven. On the bottom right is a pouch that will fit a diaper changing pad or changes of clothes for Steven, etc.  On the top left is a slot with a magnetic clasp for my wallet. On the bottom far left is the slot for my taser. It also has a magnetic snap. The other slot which overlaps’ stitching creates a place for the taser “barrel.” The overlapping slot was designed to have first aid supplies in it.  Eventually the center portion will have a camera portion like seen here.
IMG_3062
Here’s the finished product, which I wasn’t satisfied with, so I added these handmade rosettes. I only added the pearls to a few because I liked the effect.
IMG_3087

IMG_3088

So here’s the final, final product and besides being extremely heavy with everything in it it’s great!  It does cut down on having to have two bags, so it is perfect.  Better watch out and not piss me off or you might get tased!

No comments:

Post a Comment