Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Wonderful Mother's Day!

So I keep thinking that today is my first mother's day, but then I remember it's not. However it is the first when my son thinks I'm the stuff. From first thing in the morning; to picking him up from the nursery; to laying him down for bed tonight I received the best smiles.  When asked what the rabbit does, he moves his hand in a hippity hoppity motion. He does the twist whenever he hears music and when he's put into his carseat he points to the radio/cd player for it to come one.


and he likes lettuce; a lot or maye he's just really hungry. He's quite the charmer to everyone he meets and he's mine in part for a little while.  I thank God constantly for giving Steven Chad McDonald, Jr. to me and Chad, because there is no greater gift.



I know one day he will not adore me as much as he does now. Today he really does think I rock and I'll take every moment I have that he does (and doesn't) because he's my son and there is nothing like the love for a child.


For several days he hasn't given me kisses; he actually smacks when he gives them and tonight he decided he would give me two; the perfect ending to my Mother's Day! I've cherished the day with my son who adores me and shows me that he loves me all the day long. I'm blessed to be a mother; especially his!

No comments:

Post a Comment