Thursday, April 4, 2013

My last post was on August 9, 2011...my 8th wedding anniversary and the day I found I out I was pregnant for a second time.  I have ideas for blogs all the time, but by the time I sit down to  write them, they've left me.  I guess that's why most bloggers include blog ideas in their planners they post.  Hmmm.....I have a planner maybe that's what I should do.  Then the idea to blog became so overwhelming because it had been so long that I didn't know where to begin.  Well, for whatever reason I'm here writing another post and maybe I'll continue.  The main reason today is that I've finished up more than I had on my list of goals at work and have 28 minutes left in my work day.

I don't have anything in particular to say...this is one of those typical "I've been gone forever from blogging, but going to try and start back" post.

Well, here goes nothing.....

Life's been crazy, fun, sad, joyous, etc, etc.  I've changed jobs; Chad's changed positions at work...we've had another son, he turned 1 yesterday and our firstborn turned 4 two weeks ago.....

We still love God, love family, love life and try our best and living to the Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment